On March 8th, 2023 the German die casting association VDD and the German foundry association BDG will organize the 22nd Die Casting Conference in the Rheingoldhalle in Mainz, Germany.
The conference provides a communication platform for die casters, the supply industry, the user industry and research institutes to present and discuss new technologies, process and material developments and new applications.
We invite you to take part in the conference!
Please provide an abstract in German or English with the title of the paper, the speaker’s name and company / institute (max. 1 page) to:
Abstract Submission deadline11th November 2022
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: 2nd December 2022
- Dies and Tooling
- Decarbonization & Climate neutrality
- Die Casting Machines and Plants
- Melting and Casting
- Foundry Alloys and Properties (Aluminium, Zinc, Magnesium, Copper/Brass)
- Component Development
- Process Automation
- Casting Process and Component Simulation
- Material and Energy Efficiency
- Digitisation and Industry 4.0